Stanton is a city in Orange County, south California. It's not an important city, but it's a terminal for people who want to travel from Knot Berry Farm to Disneyland or vice versa (see below).
Stanton is located at the intersection of Beachboulevard and Caterra Street. The intersection is on Beech Boulevard, south of Knots Berry Farm, and on Caterra Street, west of Disneyland.
Stanton is small, and can easily navigate by car or by bus from the Orange County Transportation Bureau. However, the only sightseeing spot (see below) is Beach Boulevard.
- 1 Adventure City 1238 South Beach Blvd (north of Beach Catherine Crossing) Disney and knots are not so great, but it's worth a try once.
- 2. I am sure that the Hobby City Toy Museum (next to Adventure City) will restore the classical memory.
- 1 T J's Theater 10350 Beach Blvd ,+1 714 995-1534. Would you like to see live adult entertainment? It's not the prettiest and most sensible joint in Orange County, but this trick can be used.
- Hobby City. Nearly 20 art craft shops sell everything from Native American crafts to handmade toys.
- 1 Rubio's 7063 Katella Ave, . A good Mexican fast food chain.
Most of the best hotels in Orange County are in Buena Park and Anaheim, but cheap motel-style accommodations are in Stanton. Hotels that do not pay the fee are better near amusement parks near Japanese cypress.
- 1 Global Student Housing 7161 Katella Ave, .
- 2 Motel 6 7450 Caterabe☏ , Fax:
- Long Beach Travel West on Cathera Avenue, over to Los Angeles County and into Willow Street.
- Disneyland Travel East on Catera Avenue - Disney's California Adventure is on the left.
- Buena Park E-Zone (home of Knot Berry Farm) moves north at Beach Boulevard.
- If you go to Huntington Beach Beach Beach Beach South to Beach Boulevard, you'll finally see the sea in front of you.